Monday, November 12, 2007

!!!UPDATE!!! btw - i am still bored...

Dr K just came out. 10:55. He says she is fine and is in recovery. Who knows whether this means she JUST came out or if this is the first time he was ABLE to come out. I bet the latter.

Anyway, he says she is doing fine and the surgery went VERY well. (it better have Doc, there is no effing way I am coming back a 4th time).

I am a business man, far from a Dr. L, our little princess, knows more about the bones in the body than I do. Everything Dr K said to me went in one ear and out the other. Sorry Sue.

I do remember him saying that he had to do some repairs. Also, there was something that he found while in there that did not show up in the scan/mri??? Like I said, i am no Dr. He said that Susie was absolutely right that the psoas had nothing to do with the pain. He was nervous going in thinking what if it is the psoas and that he promised he wouldnt release it and releasing it would be the only way to fix? He said Phew! Luckily it wasn't.

The plan is to go in an see her in recovery within the next 30 mins. Yay - I can move from my seat.

Readers - this is my second and probably my last posting ever. I will leave the rest to the woman with 2 excellent hips.

J

3 comments:

Jess said...

Well done J :-) you've done well for someone who doesn't know the medical jargon! I hope Susie is still doing well and has managed to keep down a coffee by now? lol, can't wait to hear about the surgery!

T said...

Hope you have a quick and successful recovery!

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzie. Read your post and wanted to send my best regards to your recovery. I am praying for you and my friend who also had surgery today. She donated her kidney to a childhood friend. Try to take it easy for a little bit and enjoy your recovery.S