Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Funday

I was hoping today, once again, would be better. Last night I got out of the house for a little but had to quickly come because of....well, you know....
This morning was back to feeling like crap. A good friend came by and brought me a passionfruit iced tea from our new Starbucks (yay) which was wonderful. The combination of sweet and tart is really helpful. Around noon I had some rice, which stayed down, and later I showered and left the house! We had a good friend's b-day party. I sat in the car in fear that I would get sick, with a bottle of ice water, slowly sipping! I made it!
I made it through the party with lots of drinks and some chicken soup, and made the car ride home as well. Now I am comfortably resting in my bed! Since I was up and about, my hip hurts a drop, the incisions are the worst. They hurt a lot more this time. The pain is pretty superficial. Maybe Dr. Kelly just pretended to actually do surgery to get me off his back, made incisions and moved some instruments around to give the impression!!! Hahahaha, Paranoid or what!!

3 comments:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

LOL - At one point, I too had the thought that maybe I had a "fake surgery." They could've just made the incisions but not really done anything...how would I ever know the difference?!

Susie said...

Rachel- Do you think men think this way? I don't think a guy would ever think some of the crazy things we think! Especially all of my 'am I crazy' days, that we, as women, go through. Maybe ignorance is bliss afterall!

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Men definitely do not think like this! Things are so concrete for them...wouldn't that be nice?

Sometimes I ask L if I am crazy and he usually responds "maybe a little." !