Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Final Spin

I just retired my spin shoes for a while. The bike will be put to good use over the next few weeks as I have refused a CPM! My 'last ride' was great, I worked really hard but feel really good about it.

I am pretty nervous and my hands are even a little shaky. I have no clue what we will find in my hip. Any ideas? We should have a poll! What do you think is wrong? More FAI? Labral tear? Full thickness cartilage lesion? Psoas adhesions? Bursitis? Hmmmm, anything I am leaving out?

It is 10:15, I have to shower and pack my bag. We plan on leaving the house at 5:15AM, so I estimate I need to be up at 4:00, to shower, blow dry and apply make-up. I always feel like I have to go into surgery 'pretty', I know, I am crazy! But it helps me feel better, so just for that, it is worth it!

I already located my crutches and brace, sweatpants, cel phone and wallet. I don't think I need anything else. J will have his laptop so I will be checking email/ comments until I go in! Feel free to drop me an email at suzq613 at aol dot com.

My quad decided to go into spasm yesterday, it still hurts a lot. I have to make sure Dr. Kelly doesn't feel the need to release it! J/K!

Ok, I am tired and cold. Time to start winding down, although I am oretty sure I will not be getting too much sleep tonight.

No comments: