Saturday, November 3, 2007

Final Pre-op PT Visit

I had very good intentions of sharing the measurements taken at my final pre-op PT visit yesterday, but as I just logged onto my office's server to retrieve P's note, I realized he did not complete it yesterday. I do not remember everything by heart, but overall, I was pleased. Yes, PT does work!!! I am now a believer! J/K! I have always been a believer!! My strength has improved since our last measurements 1 month ago, ROM has remained the same. Hopefully Monday night I will check again and try to post them! I think regardless of what is found during this upcoming scope, my recovery time will be quicker since I am going in stronger than ever (I can't believe I can say 'stronger than ever' when referring to surgeries, pathetic, I know).

Tomorrow is Day 1 of my 4 day continuing education course! It will be a long week, I know!

No comments: