Monday, November 5, 2007

Tired and Annoyed

I have spent the past 2 days, 10 hours a day, in a class, I am no longer a student, I am not cut out for this!
I just wrote a very long post which included all of my final PT notes and measurements, which I had to rewrite since I could not copy/paste from my office's server (don't ask). Anyway, I accidentally closed the window and it DID NOT SAVE. I am too tired to rewrite it, so you may have to wait until Friday when I return to work and will hopefully be able to copy/paste from the office! Sorry.

A quick note on my course: We have been assessing each other's movement, then we treat, then reassess, everyone is making improvements in their movement, I am getting worse!!!! What a joke! the course is 8-6, and over 1 hour away from here, I am exhausted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleep well pal ....
KT