Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to Boring

My photo shoot is off! The PR company called and said they decided they didn't need more pics. I guess they finally realized that there is no story and a failed hipscope is no way to promote the hospital! Not that I have anything negative to say, in fact, I am still walking on sunshine bc I am so happy that I am doing so well and have no more FAI!

I wanted to share something not hip related, so feel free to stop reading! I cooked dinner tonight (spaghetti and meat sauce) and fed the kids and bathed them alone. It looked like a spaghetti massacre when they had finished! So I put them right in the tub and went to clean the floor and table. After a few minutes, L called me 'Jk made caca in the tub', oh shit (no pun intended) so I ran in (actually, I hobble walked quickly) to assess the damage and didn't see anything. 'L', I said, 'there is nothing there', 'Mommy, you have to put on goggles and look in the water'. I hope it sounds as funny written as it was when it happened bc I was cracking up. She always has the funniest things to say. She has also developed a new york accent, neither J or I have one, but now she says flowah, watah, papah, instead of flower, water, paper. It is so irritating.

2 comments:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Are they still going to use your scope pics?

Yeah, I can't imagine that they would want to promote revision hip scopes - unless they are having a Buy One Get One Free sale for the holidays!

Susie said...

They are using my pics, the said the have enough already though.Phew, I was nervous about them asking me questions about all this!!!