Monday, November 12, 2007

It is the Middle of the Night

3:45 as I begin. I can't sleep, yet I am yawning up a storm in front of the computer. J has taken the habit of snoring lately, which is not good when trying to sleep through anxiety. So here I am, 3:45am, nothing to do, but listen to his snoring symphony and long for the coffee which has been banned along with all food and drink past midnight. This may be the worst part of it for me as I NEED coffee. I actually become very scary without coffee. Which leads me to wonder if all the other times in recovery, when I had a hard time waking up, if it was just lack of caffeine in my system!

I worked on my quad all through Desperate Housewives, it feels better. My big toe is also very sore. Both having to do with my 'limpy gait' I am sure. I am freezing, probably related to my anxiety as I am a little shaky again.

Looking forward to this all being over very soon!

No comments: