Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Now That Things Are Clearer....

Is it fair to say I hate the anesthesiologist? I really don't know if this is his fault, but it is easiest to blame him, since I will never see him again anyway!!!! My back hurts too, in the area of the epidural, coincidence? I think not! I don't think he liked me very much, as I think I mentioned previously, when I asked for 'Zofran, lots of Zofran', he got cocky with me and said 'studies show it makes no difference if you give more than normal....' I woke up nauseous this morning but doing better now. I long for the day that I will feel 'normal' again. To make matters worse, J is sick now too. For those of you who don't know him, he is a huge baby, so clearly, this is not good for anyone. He needs to let everyone know, every minute, that he is sick. Like we can't tell by his horribly loud hacking cough. What's even better is that since we share a bed, he hacks all over me as well, nice!

My mom is going home today, so we will be on our own, hacking cough and all. The plan was to take Jk for a haircut today, his hair has gotten a bit out of control, and my mom decided to trim his bangs bc he couldn't really see anymore, so now he looks like we purposely left a mullet on the back. He is still really cute though, if I do say so myself! The children's haircutting place here is closed Mon. and Tues., so I proposed taking him to 'real' barber shop. If it stops raining,we will head on over. I tried convincing L to get her hair cut where I get mine done. I had to take her with me a few weeks ago bc of a nanny snafu. On our way, she turned to me, and in a very serious voice she asked 'mommy, are you going to sit in a truck?'. I had to explain that grown-ups sit in special chairs and don't get to watch videos and eat lollipops during haircuts. Now, when I ask her if she wants to go where I go, she laughs and says 'don't be silly mommy, I have to go to the kid's place'!!

No comments: