Monday, November 19, 2007

Its Dreary Out...

But inside, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. I went for blood work this morning, CBC, chem-7 and some liver function stuff... I think. I was then absolutely sick of being home so I went out for lunch. I tolerated a vegetable soup and roll, yay!!! I also walked to L's school to pick her up as well as to see Jk at mommy and me (nanny and me???). My aunt and cousin have been here since Thurs. to help and visit and were leaving today, so they also wanted to see Jk, it was a good excuse to take a short walk.

The PR company for HSS called me today. They loved the pictures and loved my 'story', they want to do a follow-up shoot in my house. Crazy! But being the desperate housewife that I am these days, I can take some time out of my 'super busy' day for this!

Now I am back at home once again, tired from this day of adventures.
Apparently I had a PT appointment this morning which I completely blew off, I do apologize P, it was rude and inconsiderate, but I thought I had no appointments this week. I don't think I will be in again until next week, I just want to take it easy and really get over this, then begin to be compliant with my rehab! I will start some exercises today, I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Susie - I hope they figure out what is wrong (it would be nice to actually have an explanation as to why you feel like crap!). I can't believe that the anesthesia would affect you for so long!

I'm so sorry that you've been having such a tough time with this recovery - the side effects you have to endure just blow my mind. :-(

At least you have a famous hip! Where are the pics going to be published? I had to laugh that they "liked" your story - why, b/c you are a repeat arthroscopy customer?!

Feel better!

Susie said...

I know, what is there to like? Maybe the are doing a feature on the patheticness of my story, I don't even have an exciting injury.I should have made up a cool skydiving story or something!! Or maybe that I was stupid enough to do it a third time!