Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Self Doubt

I went shopping again yesterday. Not for very long though. As I was hobbling around, I complained to my mom that my right hip was hurting more than my left. "Don't worry", she said, "Last time you said the same thing". Yeah, and look where I ended up!!! Oops! Wrong thing to say.

Today in PT, I expressed my fears to P, who referred to them as paranoia, but then checked himself, and responded with a "hmmm". I told him that I feared that the femoral side had been missed on my first surgery, since it was addressed the second time, and that hip is awesome. He said that I know too much and should stop asking questions!! I know I am not making this up though. He knows too because he decided to mobilize that hip and see if he could make the pinching go away using some Mulligan belt mobs, with the mobs, my ROM is better and I get further without pinching. I am going to keep my fears/ suspicions to myself for a while, at least until I am done with the crutch business.

I am soooooo bored with PT, I have been doing steady PT since March 6th, as well as not so regularly since November. I have had enough. I have had enough pain, crutches, weakness, lack of working, lack of self sufficiency. I need this all to be over and the negative thoughts to go with it.

No comments: