Friday, July 6, 2007

Overdoing it

I went to the Mall today, the real, actual mall, not a little strip mall, but the mall, department stores and all. Yes, I did a lot of sitting, but I ventured out for a real trip that was not PT. I did it under the influence of 1 Percocet, followed a little later by 2 Tylenols. I have been in bed since I got home.

I am exhausted, it is so hard for me to realize what my limits are, and I am continuously learning the hard way. I did buy a cute skirt, it fit really nicely on the right side, but was amazingly tight on the left. A few more days of icing should improve the fit!

I am now able to do a heel slide on my own, and have not needed pain meds since I have been home, only tons of ice. The skirt-trying-on adventure really showed me how much swelling there is, so I am back to being an ice queen!

No comments: