Tuesday, July 3, 2007

First morning

I made it through the night! I really hurt, not as much as I did the morning after my first scope, but again, live and learn. I took vicodin at midnight, and now another one at 6am, this is not darvocet pain, this pain requires something stronger!!! I am only taking one at a time though, and I have my zofran handy, I may just take one now as a precaution. Of course, most importantly,I am popping colace like they are candy! No one ever mentions the side effects of narcotics, so it isn't until you have a bad experience one time that you know!

I went to sleep on my good side, with a pillow in between my knees, but woke up on my back, pillow still there! I would normally get up and go have my first cup of coffee, but being that everyone is in asleep, I will have to wait!

No comments: