Monday, July 30, 2007

Chapter 2

I feel like I am starting a whole new phase of this surgical experience today, I AM GOING TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited!!! I have this nervous anxiety going on, but I am thrilled to finally be going back! wanted to go back last week, but they didn't believe me that I could spend 4-5 hours at a time on my feet (ok, I lied when I told them I could, but this staying home business is making me crazy). I decided to schedule PT on days I am not working, just for this week, I think it would be too much to work out, then see patients, next week I will change things around. Going to work should also help my super-bitch counterpart tone down a bit, hopefully!!

I have spent a good portion of the last few days/ weeks online, researching hips, again. I did this for the whole month of December, before my diagnosis, I feel like I am back there, but nothing has chnaged out there in 7 months. Tommorrow is my MRI, I am so nervous, I don't know what they will find, and if they will be able to see anything. I don't even know what I am looking for online, all I know is that I have a sore neck from having my laptop in bed with me, and I have not come across a single new piece of information, but again, I am not too sure what to look for!

Yesterday we spent a great day out with the kids, we went to the Wiggles show (for those of you who don't have kids yet, once you have kids, you will know exactly who the Wiggles are!). My hips did fine for the show and walking around the arena, the only issue I had was after the show, it was pouring rain. Of course we did not have umbrellas, J carried Jk to the car, and L and I walked together, I say walked because I am not able to run on my left hip, it just doesn't go. So we got a little wet, but no big deal. While we were in the car, I had to turn around to give Jk a blanket, I was on my knees and turned, and heard/ felt a little click in the right hip, and then my pain came back, it was weird.

Today is Monday, my MRI is Tuesday, I hope to have an answer by Thursday at the latest, in case I need an injection, since the following week we are going on vacation, I would like to have it done before then!

1 comment:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Good luck with your MRI, Susie! (And thanks for your respose on Labralicious.)

Fingers crossed for good news this week for both of us (although at this point, I don't really know what "good news" is)!