Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Update

I think I must make a vow to myself that this will not in any way shape or form become a 'knee blog'. No sir. This is going to have to go away. I do not want to deal with this. But yet I find myslef in a deja vu of how my hip issues started. I go through the day saying "I can ignore this, this is not a big deal, oh, now there is no pain, oh shit, now it is back, what am I going to do". Literally, this is what happens. But I really want this to go away.

An update to the taping: Shortly after I blogged, the joint pain came back, the pes and MCL pain stayed away. The tape began to irritate my thigh (I had recently seen a terrible skin reaction on one of my patients from the tape so I got nervous) so off it came. My MCL and pes anserine are ok, but the joint pain comes and goes. Yesterday, I was in a lot of pain again. Today, I did less and felt better. I am not quite sure what to do at this point.

I feel like I am "one of those people", there is always something wrong.I just want to feel normal again, no aches, no pains, no numbness and tingling. Believe it or not, until 15 months ago, I was normal!

No comments: