Monday, March 3, 2008

Ride On!

The weather was beautiful today so I piled the kids into the double stroller and went to the park. For those of you who do not remember, pushing the double stroller was what eventually landed me in Dr Kelly's OR 3 times.





Just to recap, I drive this:
And I push

and

This is one of the first times since my revision scope that I remember pushing the double stroller all the way to the park, so it felt like an accomplishment, plus, I like having the experience and knowing that I can do it. My right hip felt weak while pushing. Then again, I am pushing 35lbs of stroller and about 70lbs of kids. I also had discomfort in my trouble spot. The area along the front of my thigh along all of the scope sites, where I have supposed nerve damage. It didn't hurt but I could feel that it was an area that was not done healing.

As for my arm, the tingling has diminished.I have decided to see my acupuncturist this week, I will let you know what happens.The good news is that I don't think it is too serious and the tingling has centralized to my elbow. The bad thing is that my elbow hurts now. I think it may be the way I am doing a manipulation at work so I will have to be careful.

In an unrelated story, have you been following Carlos Delgado's story, from the NY Mets? He was flown from Florida to NY to have an MRI at HSS, the findings were that it is not serious, it is just an impingement in his hip.

WTF???? Not serious? How many of you have been sidelined bc of a simple "hip impingement"?

No comments: