Friday, March 7, 2008

ITB, WTF????

So I did overdo it yesterday, but there was a Tory Burch outlet! Yes, I went shopping, but not just any shopping, outlet shopping. Which includes walking and walking and walking. Right hip was on strike yesterday, I guess it read my previous post and said "hahaha, I'll show you how happy you can be" and acted up all day. My ITB was sore during the mall trek and my adductors once again began firing little spasms. I am having a ton of company this weekend so I spent some time in the kitchen last night, plus, I am on the committee of a big event on Sat. night so I spent time setting that up. By the time I got home to make my Moroccan meat turnovers, I could barely stand. Add to the picture that J was actually home and wanted to (gasp) help in the kitchen, I made turnovers for about 30 minutes (could have been done in half the time had it been a solo job, but its the thought that counts!)

Fast forward to this morning, 6AM alarm clock goes off and ITB is KILLING me. I mean REALLY killing. Like, call P and beg him to squeeze me in today killing. But I didn't. If things don't shape up by tonight I have a foam roller at home I can roll over the ITB. Or, if J is still in a good mood I will teach him how to stretch it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beware of the ITB from Hell!! Want an open surgery?!?! I know just the guy for you... Josh and Paul have their work cut out for them over the next few days. My right one is killing me now.... I am beginning to wonder if the scope was enough for it. Bad ITB!!