Sunday, October 7, 2007

This Week

Before things get busy, I know this is a big week for a lot of people. So good luck with surgery to blog readers Amy, Rachel and Yona. If you are having surgery and are a blog reader, let me know, we will be thinking of you! Jess, good luck with your OS appt, it should be coming up, my father in law (hopefully NOT a blog reader) good luck with your surgery too, and I have my OS appt and injection (hopefully), will update on OS office snafu tomorrow with full and hopefully 'taken care of' story!!!
Keep us posted on your recoveries!!!!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Thank you Susie :-) Good luck to you too...something has to go your way this week :-) I read about your Nanny, she doesn't know how lucky she is that you didn't fire her! Have a good week
Jess

Anonymous said...

hi susie, thanks for leaving this link on the yahoo groups list in response to my question about surgery. I am going to spend alot of time going through reading your blog all the way back to when you had your surgeries.

Laura

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Thanks, Susie! And thank you for all the support and info you've passed on to me during the past months of this hip adventure!

Regarding your OS snafu - this past week was definitely a lesson for me in hospital INCOMPETENCIES -I definitely have a collection of gripes worthy of your Incompetencies List! Why are these people so frustrating?!

Susie said...

Rachel, isn't it such a nightmare, makes you feel like you are the idiot bc you cant do somehthing as simple as schedule something!! You remind me, I have to update 'incompetencies'

Laura, enjoy it! it has been a great outlet and one of the things I searched for pre-op, someone elses real, unedited story. Couldn't find one so I started my own. If my nightmare can help someone else, then I am thrilled! I have learned a lot over the last few months, personally and professionally! Let me know what you think!