Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Butt hurts

I went for ride #2 yesterday afternoon. I didn't have a lot of pain after my first ride from the seat. Once I sat down for a second ride, the situation was slightly different. I feel totally bruised, I know this will go away as I become re-accustomed to the narrow, hard saddle!!
I need to get back into shape though. I have been pushing really really hard on the bike, and I think I am becoming hypoglycemic. I am totally fine while riding, the second I get off, disaster strikes. I am wobbly, dizzy and horribly nauseous. I have been told to eat protein+carbs before riding to avoid this little issue!

Yesterday my right hip was pretty painful following my first ride (it did not prevent me from riding more though!) We will see how today goes. Oh, I did not hear back from Dr. Kelly, shocker!

When P worked on me yesterday, my hip flexors were really really tight, especially on the right! But with some TLC, they loosened up! I am not surprised, cycling is all about those muscles!!
If all goes well, I will ride again tonight!!!

No comments: