Monday, October 8, 2007

Snafu Number ?????

I thought everything was all set for this week, injection on Tuesday followed by OS appt Wed. Wrong. Friday afternoon I get a message from the radiologist who is doing the injection to make sure I really wanted to change my appt from this week to next week, bc he is pretty sure I want next week. NO! I want this week. What the hell is going on now? I thought this was actually going to go smoothly. Luckily, we touched base today and straightened this all out, so injection tomorrow and OS appt the next day.
I also spoke with my GI doc today, he would like me to come in as well this week, so I have 3 doctor's appts this week! I think that is my all time record!!

My left psoas is being a pain, it is so tight and snapping all over the place, P worked on it today, hopefully it will stop snapping, again, like it already has!
I will report back after the injection!

No comments: