Thursday, October 11, 2007

Always a Party at Casa de Susie

My psoas is a lot less sore today, it doesn't hurt unless I try to really abuse it, like lifting my leg onto the bed, or try a SLR, but it is still weak. The joint hurts, so where does that put me with this injection? What a mess.

To make things more interesting, I had doctor appt #3 today (warning- not hip related). My stomach has been funky the last few weeks, so after countless emails back and forth with my GI doc, he finally told me to come in and see him. After discussing what is going on and trying to piece everything together, he didn't think my last CT scan (in June) made sense based on his exam and my symptoms, so while I waited, he called the radiologist. He re-read the films and changed the diagnosis. So once again, different body part but same issue- everyone reads scans differently. Hopefully, the re-read will work to my benefit, he changed all my meds. It also helped that I was in the office and we were actually having a live conversation as opposed to back and forth over the Internet. So we will see what happens, of course the pharmacy was out of my meds!

No comments: