Monday, October 22, 2007

Reflecting

I have been up since 3am. Out of shear boredom, I have been reflecting on the past few months of the soap opera that has become my life! Don't worry, I am still laughing. I laughed as I downed 7 pills this morning for Crohn's. I tried for one week to skip the steroids my gastro had wanted me to take, but the other meds alone were not enough. I laughed as my right hip ached in bed, as I did nothing. I laugh as I spin each night since I know all the possible damage I may be inflicting will soon be fixed. I laughed especially hard as I looked over my PT visits this morning, as I logged in to my office's server from home, to schedule my post-op PT eval, and decided to see how many times I have had PT. A whopping 60 visits.
I am not being sarcastic, I really laugh, you can't take things too seriously bc then you will really run into problems!! At least I had plenty of time for hair and make-up this morning!!!!

No comments: