Friday, December 25, 2009

My Fat Ankle

This morning I had a little incident, nothing really happened, but I will still refer to it as such. I was standing up, doing nothing, and I must have either very slightly turned my leg or turned my body and I felt this very sharp pain deep in the joint. It was a very specific point, and it was a reminder to me that things are still healing and I have a ways to go before things are normal again.

I had PT today and I felt the effects of the incident, I had to lower the weight on the leg press and eccentric SLR were painful and my psoas popped a lot. I stopped doing these.

We are now in Miami, its been a long day, between packing, getting to the airport, the flight... J talked me into taking one crutch since the gates are far, and I am glad bc I ended up using it. Now, I am finally in bed with extremely swollen ankles, heavy legs and a sore hip. Not too mention twice vomited on by an adorable Zk who is sick!

I emailed BK's PT to discuss my concern about the ER. He said obviously don't push it, and he said that I may be one of those people who don't scar down after the surgery...it seems I am always "one of those people"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you wanna borrow the dreaded hip brace to help with your scar tissue production (tee hee)..almost done with it you know and would love to give it away!
soccermom