Thursday, August 2, 2007

Quick Update

I have nothing new or interesting to report. I called Dr. Kelly's office, and yes, they have my MRI report, they will put it on his desk, but he is out of town until Monday. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo frustrated, I thought that I would have a definite answer before the weekend, now I have to wait until Monday at the earliest. What is the most annoying part is that someone knows what is going on in my hip...just not me!!

My left hip has been giving me some trouble this week, probably due to the fact that I am back at work, out for walks, and chasing kids. It is very sore, and painful at times. The muscles are also REALLY tight now, but this happened last time as well, around 4 weeks I developed a lot of muscular issues. I don't think it is as bad this time. I need to slow down a bit though. I still cannot run. I just came from the pool, Jk ran away from me towards the big pool, I though he was going to jump right in, I 'ran' to get him, he stopped right at the edge, and picked up a toy he had seen! It really really hurt me to chase him, not I am dealing with the residual soreness from the "event". It is so hard to back down once you have begun to resume a life of normalcy, I missed it so much, but I don't want to hurt myself!

2 comments:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Ahhh - that is so frustrating! Why is it so hard for us as patients to get our hands on our own reports/records, etc?!

Try not to think about it over the weekend...just enjoy "not knowing" (if that's possible!)

Susie said...

Rachel,
I can handle this! At least I think I can, but I will definitely get the report faxed to me after we speak, your story of being told that nothing was there when it explicitely stated it in the report is awful. We can all learn from eachother!!