Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Injection Scheduled

Sigh of relief!!!!! But the appointment is for next Tuesday, one week from today, but at least it is before I actually go in and see Dr. Kelly! So we can talk about it. It only took his office 24 hours to schedule this for me, do you think I am being unreasonable with all of my complaining?
Also, this injection is in a different location (not anatomical location, physical location, different office) than all my other ones have been, further leading me to believe that his office staff screwed up in the past when scheduling them.
My only concern is that I have theater tickets for that night, so I will not make a fun date (sorry Amy!!!), but the receptionist became edgy when I asked if there was an earlier appointment time available "You said Tuesdays and Thursdays are good for you", ok, I'll take it, I'll stop complaining!!!!!!

No comments: