Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Joy of Scheduling

In my craziness over the last few days, I neglected to let you in on the fun time I had scheduling my injection. After I was called on Friday to find out when would be good for me, I, of course, never heard back from anyone. I called again on Monday, spoke with J, who said A would call me, but she would let her know that I had called. Wednesday, no one had called me yet (and then you wonder why I have had pain for 3 months and am finally starting to get it resolved now), I called again. J answered. I told her no one had called me yet to let me know when my appointment would be. She put A on the phone. A: J told me she called and told you the appt would be on the 16th. sigh. Me: No, she didn't call me. And...after I initially spoke with J, I called her back and told her I had given her the wrong date, I need the week before, followed by an appt with Dr. Kelly. A: Oh, so J never called you? Me: No.
She was going to have to call me back to reschedule this, but the problem was that Dr. Kelly was only going to be in the office for half a day the next day. Screw it, I will leave work early, this is always soooooo complicated. It doesn't help that someone else is making appts for me. So while I was away, A called and left me a message with the appt time. I have to call and confirm it, wouldn't it be 'funny' if she gave away the appt bc I didn't call back soon enough!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm getting giddy ;-)