Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Look Inside My Head

No, it is not full of air!!!! At least I hope not!
To leave off on a more positive note....
I am not constantly in a state of pissed off-ness
I think this is a case of bad luck
I think I am lucky that Dr. Kelly was more conservative, luckily, my problem can be fixed (I hope) with another arthroscopy, if he had taken off too much bone, then I would be royally screwed, I would have a ton of instability, a lot more pain, and would most likely need a total hip replacement, now, at 27.
I guess I should count my blessings!!!???!!
Additionally, just adding my 2 cents here, I am forever grateful that I chose a local doc and not one across the country, if I had, then I don't know what I would be doing at this point!!!

1 comment:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Have you thought about a remote consult from another scope surgeon as well? (I know you're sending your records to an open doc - really hope you don't need that!) You could either get some validation that he would've done exactly what Dr. Kelly did OR a more candid opinion of whether Dr. Kelly made a mistake.

I hope you get answers soon!