Monday, September 24, 2007

My So-Called Life

This is an email J sent me this morning, after I freaked out when I couldn't find my i-pod (It was in the car)

Firstly - u could have called and told me u found it. U knew I was up
Secondly - you need to chill out and get a grip on things
Third - you need to stop losing things

I am definitely losing objects left and right, maybe bc I am so scatter brained, and I do need to chill out a little! I am so edgy lately, I feel like any second I will snap.

Anyway, this is my current 'hip' status. Dr. Kelly's office called me Friday morning to set up the psoas injection, so they have to call the radiologist and set it up with him (sigh), so I am waiting to hear back from them (I did call today to see what the deal was, no call back yet). I also received my x-rays on CD today, so I have organized all of my office notes, scan reports and op-reports, and will now type up the letter to go with it. It will go out tomorrow, overnight!

No comments: