Sunday, September 30, 2007

Where Have I Been

Sorry to leave you guys in the dark for so many days. Truth be told, there is not a lot going on these days anyway, but in my defense, I was away since Wed. I am home now.
I finally have an appointment for my psoas injection, it will be a week from Tuesday (the 9th maybe), and then I see Dr Kelly the next day, when all decisions will be made. I am waiting to hear from Dr. Millis' office regarding my package.
The last few days were ok, I find that I go in cycles. My right hip was so bad in the beginning of our trip, I endued up taking a Darvocet on Friday and have been fine since then. The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, the pain escalated to 'awful', I took a pain med and then didn't hear from it for a while.
I am thrilled with the left hip, It rarely hurts, occasionally it will remind me that there was a problem there, but I can run after the kids without a problem there. I am just about 3 months out. In the coming days I will post a detailed 3 month update, maybe I will have P take measurements and post them!!

4 comments:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Welcome back! I was away, too - visiting the BF in Washington state. The trip was fun, the traveling was not due to flights being diverted and delayed, missed connections, lost luggage, being stranded in Fargo and Minneapolis and finally getting home 30 travel hours later! Did I want to cut my leg off at that point? Yes!

Jess said...

Heyyyy :-) We've alll been away, I've been in France! :-) Glad to hear you've got your injection scheduled and appointment following, hope all goes well! I had a quick squiz at your blog when I managed to get internet access overseas, I couldn't help myself lol Hope you're feeling better now!

Susie said...

Rachel and Jess, welcome back! Rachel, when is your surgery? Jess, your blog was down while you were away as was your email! I will check it now to see if it is functional again!
I hope you both had fun!
Jess, when is your appt with the OS?

Jess said...

Hi Susie,
yes our isp kindly disconnected our internet while we were away! We couldn't upload any pics to our gallery or anything because all our mail etc is on our own server at home! It is fixed today and I will be updating blog tonight :-)
My OS appointment is next Thursday morning, I keep umming and ahhing about whether to go or not...I did have some issues after our long flights, but I've been good lately other wise and again it comes and goes...I think I'll go any way, I've had to wait long enough to go and if I don't something else will go wrong and I'll have to reschedule lol