Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bitching and Moaning

As the 30th slowly approaches, things are quickly deteriorating. For the first time last night, I took a narcotic pain killer (2 actually). I think it is the psoas issue again, and I am looking forward to Tuesday to see my new PT and have her "fix" me again. I think I am having the same dysfunction once again. Last night I decided that a little anterior glide to the femur would help, and it did! Today I was looking in the mirror and noticed that my ASIS on the painful side did not stick out quite as far as the other side, so I tried a trick I have read about and put a rolled up towel under the PSIS on that side for 2 minutes, it is supposed to help glide the inominate anteriorly, it helped a little bit. I need clarification from the PT as to what exactly she thought the dysfunction was, and I will try to pay better attention this time!

I am now limping horribly, I am really nervous about how I am going to work for the next 2 weeks. I do hope that this is just an SI dysfunction that can be taken care of like it was last week and I can go back to simple groin pain!!!

No comments: