Sunday, December 9, 2007

Toys Toys Everywhere

Prior to my last surgery, this would have meant me picking up all the toys with multiple trips between the kids' bedrooms and the living room trying to sort everything out, followed by severe pain in my hip from the repeated bending and standing. Yesterday proved to be slightly different. We had our company for lunch, which totalled 5 kids under 4. After 6 hours in my house, it appeared that a hurricane had hit. Once the guests left, I was left to rearrange the entire toy collection on my own. I was nervous knowing what this had been like in the past, but couldn't bear to see my living room look like Toys R Us had thrown up in it. So after 1 1/2 hours, the toys were picked up and I could once again see the floor. But...I began having soreness in my hip. It was definitely abusive on my poor hip, who less than 4 weeks ago had a large hunk of bone shaved off, but my sanity called for a clean house. I had soreness for a few hours the rest of the night but I am happy to report that I woke up today with no problems. Whoohooo!! This really really worked, how amazing!!! I am fixed! I go back to work tomorrow!!!

No comments: