Monday, December 31, 2007

Learning As I Go

FYI........do not mix alcohol with antibiotics (or at least Augmentin)
already had 2 incidents of my ever so special 'Susie Puking'
I need to add 'no puking' to my New Year's Resolution
This after less than half a glass of Chardonay...I told you I was a cheap date.

I was just remembering how I spent last New Year's Eve...I did not have a babysitter, I let J go out to our friend's party since I was no fun with undiagnosed hip pain, I was in bed early, and moving my hip in and out of provacative position, just to make sure there was still a problem, and that I wasn' crazy, since I had my first appt with Dr.Kelly on 1/3, and I was not being sent home with a diagnosis of 'nut job', or worse.....more PT!!! Looking back, I was right, there was a 'real' problem, there was no need to torture myself like that!! Again, learning as I go!!!

No comments: