Friday, December 7, 2007

Today's Accomplishments

I am having company so I finally went back to cooking, real food!!!

The menu includes soup (not shown), fish, chicken, meat and potato stew, strawberry apple souffle, popcorn cauliflower, apple pie, crunchy cookie brownies.

Wen I cook, I really cook! I have been in the kitchen all day. My leg doesn't hurt but it is very fatigued. I guess Monday will feel the same when I come home from work. I can handle this, it sure is better than it was pre-op!!!

3 comments:

Sloan said...

Dear Suzy. I know you must be feeling better seeing that spread. It reminded me of the old Sloan. I use to love to cook, was hoping by this thanksgiving I would be up to that. Instead I went to my Mom for the third time in a row. The kids are beautiful. Happy to see you participating in life. Sloan
P.S I was p..ing my pants reading your discription on sex positions. How is abduction for you though? It was hard for me and a little still......But much better.

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Happy Hanukkah, Susie!

I've been taking a "bury my head in the sand" approach to my hip lately. If it won't get better, I'll just ignore it...for now anyway. I don't have the energy to deal with it right now.

Glad to see you are healing well!

Susie said...

Sloan-Abduction is fine, pretty much everything is fine! I had to take down that post bc J was not happy abt me publishing 'intimate' details!!!

Rachel- please get your head out of the sand!!! I wish I could share my hip happiness with everyone who is currently having issues. I have been there and it sucks, majorly. Not having answers is the worst. I'm sorry you are going through this.