Sunday, January 17, 2010

What A Weekend It Has Been

I feel like this weekend things are finally normalizing. I had a crazy, crazy weekend, which included hosting a friends 30th b-day in my apartment on Saturday night, and then hosting an accessories boutique Sunday night. This involved a lot of cleaning, and picking up, and decorating, serving, cleaning, picking up, and setting up, over and over again. I thought I would be inhaling Vicodin but I am happy to report that I didn't touch it. I did drink quite a bit, so that definitely helped! By tonight at the show, I had to sit down a lot bc my ankle was swelling and my foot felt heavy and uncomfortable. My hip was sore and painful but much better. I also walked 10 blocks to a friends house for lunch yesterday with no more than mild to moderate discomfort.

I wonder if the weather is contributing to this turnaround, it is not as cold as its been here, and feeling a lot more mild. Tomorrow we are going snow tubing, I don't plan on actually participating though. You can find me with Z in the lodge near the hot chocolate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like life is getting a little closer to normal for a mom of 3 kids! busy, busy, busy! good for you! :)