Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Aching Back

Even though I am loaded up on Flexiril and Flector patches, my back is still giving me loads of pain. When I have back pain I have no hip pain, and when I have hip pain I have no back pain. I still would much rather have hip pain! I went into my office yesterday for a co-worker to ART my back. It hurt like a bitch, but I felt a lot better after. Today my PT did some deep tissue work on me. Both said that I am having a ton of tightness all along my spine on the right side, with tons of knots and tender points. I think that my legs are too weak still, and my back is working overtime. Tomorrow I have a "secret appointment" with my OS' PT, I am not telling my other PT, but I need to get to the bottom of this before I go crazy!

2 comments:

Sloan said...

That is strange Sue. My back issues are on the other side. My back was fine on the operated side. So confusing.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say 1) I hope your back gets better soon and 2) thanks so much for keeping up your blog the rest of us hipsters appreciate it!