Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Health Care Reform

A fellow hipster has brought to my attention an interesting blogger, he used to be a PR exec at one of the big health insurance companies, he is now speaking out against insurance companies. Being that many of us are either in a battle with the insurance companies to cover our past or future surgeries, or know someone who is, she has posted a comment on his blog, we all should do the same.
Here is a link to the post as well as a link to her comment. As promised, here is a link to my comment, look for the comment by Susie L. If this link does not work, please email me, suzq613@aol.com

2 comments:

SHC said...

My husband's brother was an advisor on both the Dean and Edwards campaigns...not that we're democratic ourselves, but perhaps I should ask him for some insider information since he's still in some of the loops, from what my in-laws say anyway...
I'll let you know if he can be of any help.

Maria said...

Please do.