Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Answer???? I Think Not!

So I did get a reply to my email which is still not helping me really understand what is happening! There may be "soft tissue(capsule/psoas/scar) pinching in the front of the joint with flexion. Whether it is the psoas getting stuck, or just capsular thickening, or scar, I don't know, that is what I hope to see with the ultrasound".
My problem with all of this is that my psoas snaps, always has...but in extension, not flexion. I don't seem to 'get' what is happening in flexion. Of course it didn't do it while I was there, and I can't reproduce it at will! I haven't had a huge, standing subluxation in almost 2 weeks, which is a good sign, just the sitting one this past week.

My other question was about my increased ER, which is quite excessive. His response was that I have so much ER probably due to the improved offset superolaterally, as seen on my most recent MRI.

So still no concrete answers, which is why I am having such a hard time with this.

No comments: