Friday, October 23, 2009

Having a Shitty Day

I am in so much pain today I am contemplating biting off my leg. I don't know how it got this bad, its not like I am out running marathons, or climbing mountains, or anything even remotely physical. The only thing I did yesterday that I haven't done in a while is go to the park with the kids. We had a gorgeous day yesterday, I couldn't let it go to waste. It is about a 10 minute walk, if that, I pushed Z in a single stroller, and I sat for most of the time that we were there. This morning I went to the supermarket. That's it, nothing else. I have been cooking today and have had to take breaks from standing in the kitchen. This has never happened. I am so shocked, and depressed as well, how could things get so bad all of a sudden? If I can't even make dinner, how am I going to work? I guess we'll cross this barrier on Monday, by then things should have calmed down I hope.

No comments: