Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What A Waste

I am back to status quo, meaning, the way things were immediately before the injection. What does this mean?? My awful medial and posterior pain are gone, thank goodness. But the painfree days I had immediately post-injection are gone too, I am back to having old fashioned groin pain :-(

Now I most certainly have no idea what is going on and I am getting pretty upset about it. If I had "tweaked" my hip and caused some localized inflammation, the cortisone would have taken care of it. The fact that I had those 2 perfect days clearly shows that the pain is from the hip joint, but now the question is why??

I have a call in Dr. K, he will hopefully get back to me within a reasonable amount of time, or before I do something drastic, like amputate!!!

1 comment:

Meeegs said...

Sounds familiar...

Kocher then discussed with me the logistics of maybe doing an exploratory scope which we both agreed was probably not a great idea. That was in March.

Let me know what your Dr. K has to say...CHAINSAWS ARE NOT THE ANSWER :P
(does Dr. K do email? That's how I finally figured out how to get straight through to Kocher rather then playing phone tag with his PA...)

Megan