Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cortisone = Happiness

Yes! I am once again in a happy place in hipville!! I feel sooooo much better! I don't want to jinx anything but this seems to have done the trick. My plan is to give BK a call on Monday and let him know I am doing well, and re-visit the issue of more injections. It seems silly bc I feel so good now, but lets be honest here, cortisone is much like a bandaid, who knows what the real deal is here! I am just nervous that the cortisone will wear off and basically leave me f--ked all over again! Who would have ever imagined that things would get so complicated!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay Susie!! That is great news!! Hope it is long lasting for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad it helped, Susie. Mine helped as well. It worked great for about a month then started to wear off...but I do think overall it "settled" things down quite a bit. Before the injection I had problems with activity and sitting...both of those improved immediately post injection. After about a month, though, the problems with sitting came back....but the activity stuff has improved. That may also be due to the changes the PT made in my gait.
soccermom