Wednesday, July 8, 2009

6 Days Later

It has been 6 days since BK and I spoke about getting a cortisone injection. It is not yet scheduled, I know, you are completely blown away. I called his office on Monday to schedule, they did not yet have the prescription, but I was assured that as soon as they had it they would call me! I called again yesterday, they were about to get the prescription and call me back...good thing I didn't wait all day by the phone. Actually, I shouldn't say that, they did call, except not for me. I got a call from his office asking for Laura, so I explained that I was not Laura but was indeed waiting for a call back from them, so again, I was assured that they would call me back "very soon". And here I am, waiting and waiting!!!

At least I am not waiting in a state of panic and anxiety, like I have been in the past, when the injection was the deciding factor between surgery and no surgery. This time, it won't change much other than (hopefully :-) my pain level!

I have added a "Follower" button to my blog, I am not 100% certain what it is, but a fellow hip blogger (Sarah) just sent me a link to hers and I see other blogger friends using it, so I figured it is the "thing" to do!!!

No comments: