Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not So Much Happiness

In all of my worse case scenarios, this was not even a possibility....Let me begin by saying that my injection was Tuesday, Wed and Thurs were amazing, I felt like I was dancing on clouds with rays of sunshine jutting out and birds chirping in my ear. Then came Friday. I woke up with some pain, as the morning went on, I kept feeling this horrendous pain a little more medially than where I normally do. I got home around 1PM and suddenly I could barely put weight on my leg. Of course I called J in a panic, who asked if I was going to be ok because he had to run into a meeting! That subsided but I have been left with really bad medial hip pain and posterior hip pain. All I can say is WTF??????????? I have no idea what is going on, what could have possibly happened, and why I am in so much pain? And why does my ass hurt all of a sudden?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe a cortisone flare????
soccermom

Louisa B said...

Dear Suzie,
Please do not worry, they should have warned you! This often happens when people have steroid injections and is temp, 24 -48 hours and then better and it will be either relief, or slow improvement, or back to square one, but you won't stay where you are! Do little, relax as pushing yourself will make it worse and wait for it to pass, it will.
Fellow hipster
Louisa
myfaihippain.blogspot.com