Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 8

It is scheduled! Phew! Not until July 21st, but i'll take it, it is not worth the aggravation of having to have them call and see what is available, and call me back, So July 21st it is.

As I was about to write this, I got a call from HSS MRI department, calling me to confirm my MRI this Sunday.....huh? I already had my MRI. They said that someone from Dr. Kelly's office called to make me an appointment for an MRI of my right knee. Huh??? I told her to call Dr. Kelly's office since there seems to be a lot of confusion there. Maybe it was for the Laura they were looking for when they called me. So, Laura, if you read my blog, you have an MRI scheduled this Sunday at 3:30 @ HSS! Good Luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if it makes you feel any better...i got my MRI almost 3 weeks ago and have called twice and still no results. I have never waited so long to hear from him.