Thursday, June 26, 2008

Testing the Waters

We are off to Boston tomorrow to the in-laws. It is actually J's 10 year high school reunion. In the past, I have not done so well there with the flights of stairs and the kids all over the place. In fact, I think the July 07 trip to Boston was what sealed the deal for me in knowing I needed a revision on the right. I was about 3 or 4 weeks post-op on the left and the stairs were making the right (which was 4 months out) hurt soooooo much more, I knew something was wrong. I was also back in Boston a few weeks after the revision and seem to remember having a hard time with the stairs then to.

So, I will report back when I know. I have been having a hip-issue free period of time, with minor blips here and there, but have been taking it easy. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey Susie, have a great trip, hope you get to enjoy yourself this time!