Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm Taking Bets

My MRI report is in, and has just been placed on Dr Kelly's desk. It was not faxed to my office by the Imaging office but I did request that his office send me a copy.

When do you think I will a) hear back from him b)have a copy of the report in my hands

To even the playing field, the receptionist I spoke with is the more efficient one who usually gets things done for me when I need, and has always been very helpful in the past. I also asked her to put a "big, big" not on his desk to call me with the results!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he will call this morning....he loves you and cannot wait to share the results!!!! he either gets to tell you that nothing is wrong or he gets a vacation to disney world with the $$$ from the surgery to fix it :) :) :) i think i have payed for dr. clohisy's last 2 cruises!!! by the way... 3 weeks to surgery and i get to see my "fav" surgeon today for preop stuff. ahhhh, i love to hear the limitations to be put on my life. gee....will it be 4 wks or 8 on those wonderful crutches????
soccermom
soccermom

Susie said...

good luck with your pre-op! I'm surprised you didn't weasel your way out of it!!! Hope you have millennials for those crutching days!