Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gameready and CPM Crap Still Happening

As I mentioned previously, my insurance company denied payment for my CPM and Gameready. I have been in contact with the company that rented them to me through the process, so obviously I was quite shocked to find out that they put me into collections.

I called this morning and was informed that I was not really put into collections, but it was more of a scare tactic (my words, not theirs), to get me to pay. My balance is $515, that is the rental of 2 CPMs and 1 Gameready (I paid out of pocket for the Gameready for surgery #2 and did not get either machine for surgery #3).

I called and tried bargaining it down, they took off $45, I tried playing the "professional courtesy" card, they didn't buy it. Then I tried getting them to break up the payments for me, so I am waiting for a call back. I don't know what will happen.....wish me luck!!!

No comments: