Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This Really Can't Be Hapenning To Me

I am still in pain. It has been 3 days and no relief. Yes, I am completely freaking out. This is not supposed to happen.I am supposed to live "happily ever after".

I feel a lot of the achiness and soreness in the groin that I have had in the past, but luckily, the sharp (impingement) pain is not there. Synovitis? Psoas tendonitis? labral re-re-tear? I have no idea, but I am scared.

What am I going to do? I'm not sure yet. should I call BK? I am not in the mood to deal with office shit and waiting days (weeks?) for a return phone call. I also will not have an MRI at this point. I think it would show nothing, regardless of whether something is there or not given the vast amount of work I have had done already. Maybe it is early onset arthritis, I should get an x-ray, especially since I have never had one done post-op. what I really, really want is a cortisone injection (not sure into what though) to get the magical pain relief it has provided me in the past!

I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( sorry.....

sometimes i move funny and get pain in my good hip (what i consider my good hip)...almost like it pops and then hurts for 1-2 wks (not sharp pain, but like it popped out and is sore). it has always gone away.

maybe it will go away. not sure what kelly would do with it. in fact, in my experience, no one wants to listen to us unless it is an ongoing problem and you can say it has been going on for a month now.

i am beginning to think once you start messing with these hips...they are just never right again.

soccermom