Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Kids Are So cute

A lot of my "bragging" has been about L, my 4 year old princess/anatomy lover!! Although this is in no way hip related, it was too cute to keep to myself.Jk is 2 1/2 (almost 3 actually) and sometimes I am not so sure if he understands the whole new baby concept. Boy did he prove me wrong on Sunday.

We were out for lunch and at the table behind us there was a little boy about Jk's age, and a baby in a carseat. The little brat, I mean boy, started teasing Jk and saying "hahaha, you don't have a baby, hahaha" (Imagine that being said by a 2 or 3 year old in a sing song voice). To which Jk turned around and (like a small genius) said "I do have a baby, its in my mommy's tummy"

How Cute!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mean little kid :) glad he set them straight!!!!
soccermom

Zip n Tizzy said...

I do believe he's got it!

Anonymous said...

hes a fucking genius

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh... aka anonymous... he gets it from his MOM!!!

Any