Wednesday, February 6, 2008

(sigh) The Party's Over

I can't believe this. It once again goes to show that hips are soooooo unpredictable. I stayed in bed for most of the day yesterday, not because of my hips (remember, yesterday was sheer perfection) but rather because I was unbelievably sick, probably the flu or something. Today, I dragged myself out of bed and was struck with hip soreness. Not bad and debilitating in any way shape or form, but surprising after yesterday. It is actually mostly greater trochanter pain as I am sitting here. I am annoyed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you that yesterday was a mirage!! You never believe me!! Remember... I am older and WISER!!

Susie said...

Older yes,wiser....?????? You are just jealous that I am almost at perfection and you are still crutching around with your bledsoe philippon hip brace!