Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just a Light Note

I am still plugging along, still happy, and have not forgotten about my loyal readers. A funny thing happened in PT a few weeks ago. I have discovered Avon products, they are really great. One of my favorites is the Skin So Soft Spray Oil. I had sprayed it on one early morning before dragging myself to pre-work PT. It made the table slippery and P kept slipping off my leg. As he was working, he sniffed, and said "is that skin so soft?" I burst out laughing "How do you know what skin so soft is?" He replied "It is used as bug repellent". Ok, but it is still good moisturizer. I have since switched to Skin So Soft Whipped oil in Soft ad Sensual!

While I am on the topic of beauty products, I have to make a recommendation, I am in love with Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara, but the one with the purple brush. I find no need to spend a lot of money on expensive mascara when this one does a great job.

I have recently come to the realization that have developed lines under my eyes. I purchased a wrinkle cream, but having on prior experience with this, I have been told that it is 'too heavy' and can make my lines worse, great! Does anyone have a recommendation for a good eye cream? I guess a year of hip bullshit took its toll on me!

No comments: