Tuesday, February 5, 2008

12 Weeks post Revision

As I was walking home from taking L to school this morning, a great thought crossed my mind. I have no pain, no discomfort, and no tightness. I don't feel a thing in my hips (both sides), it feels as if I did not have surgery! Whoohoo!!! I have been waiting for this day for over a year, to be completely pain and discomfort free! I know that this is probably not permanent, and there will still be periods of discomfort down the road, but what a great milestone to hit! I am back on the spinning DL for the moment, this may be why I am feeling so great. Battling yet another sinus infection, which leaves me feeling completely drained and exhausted. But I can't just stay off the bike forever, eventually, it will stop making things tighten up, and I do think that each ride is better than the previous one!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Fantastic, Susie! We all knew you'd get there, hope the good days keep on coming!